Re: [pfaf] Indonesia

  • lantana camara
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10, 2008
      Hello,
      May be I can explain about rainforest in Indonesia. If you need harvest wood and the other (as like orchids, spice etc) you can do this in specific area. We named forest production. But in the forest protected is restrected area. As like national park in main area.

      But as you knew, many ilegal logging in here. I cant say more about this. Clearly Im sad. I dont know when I'll always see my rainforest.

      Titik Kartitiani
      Jakarta - Indonesia
      http://www.myflona.blogspot.com