Fools...

  • amdo
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 24, 2003
      The latest copy ov 'new leafs' , The Movement for compassionate living (www.MCLveganway.org.uk) magazine, has on the front the following quote from luminary 'Kathleen Janaway', ...

      "The health ov the planten and all the creatures on it depend on phasing out the livestock farming that vegans have proved to be unnnecessary and giving the vast acreages and resourses thus released for trees. A future for our children depends on restoring the forest worldwide."

      First problem...Which planet? This 'one world' view is just ridiculas manic western viewpoint egoising.

      ...indicated by the luching out ov the actual enactment of community edible/native based  (fascistic), projects....In particular the very valuble Every project.

      Have some fucking respect for traditional livestock herders ridiculas programmed maoist wankers. The vegan village vision, can only be a solution for the 'westworld'. As you can probably realise I am FUCKING ANGRY  about you bunch of fucking wankers blocking no just me, but the magical and practical transformation. I hope you fail to get your fucking UK vegan horticulture centre wigin ex alf buch of contained british pricks.

      Allah Akbar.

      Free Tibet!

      King Amdo.

    • Richard Morris
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 24, 2003
        amdo wrote:
        <snip>
        > Have some fucking respect for traditional livestock herders ridiculas
        > programmed maoist wankers. The vegan village vision, can only be a
        > solution for the 'westworld'. As you can probably realise I am FUCKING
        > ANGRY about you bunch of fucking wankers blocking no just me, but the
        > magical and practical transformation. I hope you fail to get your
        > fucking UK vegan horticulture centre wigin ex alf buch of contained
        > british pricks.
        >
        > Allah Akbar.

        Dear Allah,
        Please mind your language. Whilst we welcome
        debate about such issues, debate only come if both sides
        are open to listening. Your tone sounds like your
        not open for discussion.

        Warning, another post in the same tone and I'll remove you
        from the list.

        The PFAF point of view is to provide information
        on alternatives, we try to promote the many different
        plants which could be used. In a couple of places
        (2 pages in 7000+) we do highlight some of the problems
        associated with animal rearing in the west and some
        of the advantages of adopting vegan diet.

        We do not prevent anyone from doing anything and we
        allow free discussion (not slanging matches).

        I think if you would talk to most vegans about
        traditional livestock farmers in Tibet you would
        find that they would be quite supportive.

        So sane discussion: Yes; slanging match No.

        Rich
        --
        Plants for a Future: 7000 useful plants
        Tel: 01208 872 963 / 0845 458 4719
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 24, 2003
          Your worried about a bit of fucking swearing?...Believe me when i tell you
          that I almost (literally) killed my parents pursuding my parents to come up
          with fourty grand to buy the Every nuttery....and the fucking wankers at MCL
          had the fucking money all along....and then the fucking wigan vegetable
          growers collective seize hold of it all. Well I think its time I ended my
          association with you bunch of RIDICULAS INCOMPETANT EGOISING WANKERS.

          GOODBYE,

          And take care scum, take care.

          Bright blessings.

          King Ado.