New chapters added to Fruitipedia.

  • Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2008
      Dear all,

      I have added the following new chapters to Fruitipedia:
      a.. Cashew - Anacardium occidentale
      b.. Soursop - Annona muricata
      c.. Tamarind - Tamarindus indica
      d.. Strawberry - Fragaria spp.
      e.. Rakum palm - Salacca wallichiana
      Besides these new chapters, the weekly FRUIT FACT has also been updated.

      All the list members are requested to:
      a.. Please write me back about any factual or other mistake in these as well as the other chapters.
      b.. Send me additional information about these fruits for improving the content of the cahapters.
      c.. To contribute new chapters, particularly on lesser known fruits.
      So kindly join me in compiling this encyclopedia on EDIBLE FRUITS. Let us make Fruitipedia a MOVEMENT.

    • Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 13, 2008
        Dear all,

        I have today added the following five new chapters to fruitipedia:

        a.. Apple - Malus pumila
        b.. Butong - Artocarpus nitidus
        c.. Hog plum - Spondias purpurea
        d.. Medong - Mangifera altissima