Re: [pfaf] Re: Plant trading or SASE

  • daniel wildman
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 5, 2008
      Hi  manofpeace: I am glad that some of the links were of soem help as well to some others in th PFAF group. If you come across any other links psot them I offten check some of the email post, but the are lots of repeats so its hard to keep up.
      maybe start new post for them. Anyway yes I do write poem's, check out www.poerty.com under my name.
      Thank you Daniel Wildman (there all mine)