Re: [pfaf] Re: Seeds available

  • Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 26 6:34 PM
      Dear Lorie,

      I charge US$5 per seed packet to cover my costs of collection and forwarding. So please deposit this amount in my PayPal account parmarch_mnd@... or send it by Western Union Money Transfer. The seeds shall be sent by air mail.

      Please also DO NOT forget to write your STREET ADDRESS mailing the seeds.

      I shall visit your site and get back to you again.

      Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
      www.fruitipedia.com

      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 8, 2008
        Thank you. Could you tell me which seeds are still available so I
        know how much to send to you.
        Lorie
        Also please send a direct email to me so I can send back my address
        to you It seems I cannot send you and email
        brave.life.earth@...
        take care

        <parmarch_mnd@...> wrote:

        > Dear Lorie,
        >
        > I charge US$5 per seed packet to cover my costs of collection and
        forwarding. So please deposit this amount in my PayPal account
        parmarch_mnd@... or send it by Western Union Money Transfer. The
        seeds shall be sent by air mail.

        > Please also DO NOT forget to write your STREET ADDRESS mailing the
        seeds.

        > I shall visit your site and get back to you again.
        >
        > Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
        > www.fruitipedia.com

      • maartendeprez
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 12, 2008
          > Gandhelu, Taryambal fig

          Are these still available? I'd love to try them both!

          Greetings,
          Maarten
        • Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 13, 2008
            I charge US$ 5 per seed to cover my costs and prefer to receive this amount in my PayPal account parmarch_mnd@.... Alternatively, you can also send it through Western Union Money Transfer.

            So please send the money and inform me. The seeds will be sent the next day.

            Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
            www.fruitipedia.com

            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 14, 2008
              On the Taryambal fig: does it like the same conditions as
              Mediterranean figs? I'm putting mine in rock soil (ground stone mixed
              with sand). Would this be a good environment for the Raryambal fig?

              Greetings,
              Maarten