Re: favorite day lily recipe

  • manofpeace32
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5 5:06 AM
      I have been wondering about the bulbs
      Since so many people have been giving them away Off free cycle.
      they say they are cultivated in China, and Japan
      (I have posted recently
      but that was mostly about the links On pfaf not working
      unless it ends in php, not html

      --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "charfair fairchar" <FertilityFair@...>
      wrote:

      > Thank you for asking me Steve!
      >
      > My favorite recipe for day lily is to use the lilies my grandmother
      gave to
      > my mother who gave them to me. They are not bright orange. I pull
      just the
      > pretty flower, and then blend them with water and some liquid
      stevia and
      > then put some ice cubes in the strained juice and drink it.
      Sometimes I want