Re: Daylily link in daylily page works if you Do this

  • manofpeace32
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2008
      HAs anybody else had a problem with this also?

      I have a question about the yeild of day lilies
      but I will get to that later (hopefuly)
      I know I know in the page it said that the yeild not to big,
      but then again it also says it is cultivated in Japan, and China for
      food.

      --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "manofpeace32" <manofpeace32@...> wrote:

      > I just noticed looking at the medicinal uses of day lilies that the
      > link on the site didn't work.
      > If you search on the internet excluding the html off the end of the
      lin
      > k it comes up(like below.
      > maybe sombody from the site will notice it here
      > (I know they are probaly busy with alot or over whelmed with Emails)
      >
      > works in search , with out the html at the end, and comes up as
      > .php instead
      > http://www.pfaf.org/leaflets/daylily.php
      >

      > doesn't work in search
      > http://www.pfaf.org/leaflets/daylily.html
      >
      > By the way this is my first post I joined A while ago.

    • manofpeace32
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 4, 2009
        has anyone else had this problem.
        with any other Pfaf links. I had a problem with one of the links
        I swear it was that, but after reading my post it said it was my first post, and I remember posting somthing else after being part of this group for a while, but I can't find it In a search

        (I searched my email address on this yahoo group, and couldn't find it.)

        this could of been the problem,,
        Unless now google directs me now,
        before I changed the html,
        part of the link to php, myself

        That Is why I am asking to see if anyone else has had any problems with any links.

        (I have no idea How I figguerd that out either)

        --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "manofpeace32" <manofpeace32@...> wrote:

        > I just noticed looking at the medicinal uses of day lilies that the
        > link on the site didn't work.
        > If you search on the internet excluding the html off the end of the lin
        > k it comes up(like below.
        > maybe sombody from the site will notice it here
        > (I know they are probaly busy with alot or over whelmed with Emails)
        >
        > works in search , with out the html at the end, and comes up as
        > .php instead
        > http://www.pfaf.org/leaflets/daylily.php
        >

        > doesn't work in search
        > http://www.pfaf.org/leaflets/daylily.html
        >
        > By the way this is my first post I joined A while ago.

      • pfafrich
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 4, 2009
          A few years back we did change our site replacing .html files with .php ones. In a few places I may have not fixed the links to point to the new location. I've just been through the site fixing all the broken references I could find. (quite a task as there over 2000 links on the site). I'm sure there may still be some broken links if you do find one let me know url of the page is on and the which link it was, and I'll try and fix it.

          Also google may still have references to old pages but I can't do anything about that.