Re: Vegan/alkalarian

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2008
      Sounds very healthy. I sank 8 cans of extra strong cider and a lamb
      doner Kabab yesterday, and a load of cocaine over the weekend!
      Some 'weed' as well.

      I may as well just got some MDMA (pure Extasy)...and not bothered
      with the other stuff! Ok maybe the weed - in occassional use its very
      elemental and cosmic and wild, but less of a auto good hit like E -
      its always like mad communal protestior pyscik vibes, with the
      facists going insane - so rather a risky full on 'front line'
      trip...because the other option is to implode the hippy - with MDMA
      there are less pitfalls in terms of spiritual/pyscological sabatarge.
      (in this western society). I think. Try not to take it all the time,
      every day, or you wont get the revelatory high and might just get
      addiction.

      Blessings,

      Jim

      --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "charfair fairchar" <FertilityFair@...>
      wrote:

      > I am an alkalarian. It is an interesting concept.
      > www.phmiracleliving.comhas much more info plus the diet. I have kept
      > 90 or the 110 pounds I have
      > lost off, and I am getting the 20 additional pounds off again.
      >
      > I have found it beneficial for systemic candida or yeast. In other
      words, no
      > beer gut. I weight more than in college, yet my clothes are smaller
      around
      > the hips and waist because I don't have bloat.
      >
      > The main idea is 70% raw and green, and the water needs to be
      alkaline. Very
      > little fruit, no vinegars (ancient and in the Bible for not just
      Passover,