Re: New photo album in the Gallery!!!

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 20, 2008
      Yes I can see what you mean about reflected light blocking the view
      of the individual plant(in general photo terms though I think the
      scene looks better in full sunlight). It vwould be quite nice to have
      some videos - then you here the birdsong also. They are really going
      for it in the sunlight at the moment. Mybe I'll find somewhere to put
      up some videos. That goes against what I was doing
      originally...because belive it or not, in the right senario and right
      state of consciousnes you would 'see' the image/reality very
      powerfully in your minds eye, and if you make it too easy and give
      someone aregular photo, then it spoils this old school
      pagan/religious reality. I was thinking thats why the Muslims don't
      allow photographic equipment into the temple - the original reason
      why the rule devloped maybe - for 'nice game' reasons. Would I
      suppport the enforced of such cosmic rules by force? Maybe, maybe,
      depends how much the westener was taking the piss :)

      That was my impression upon getting back from India last time having
      gone a bit native you could say - a bunch of pathogenic egoisers!

      --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "Vikas Malik" <malikv@...> wrote:

      > Jim,
      >
      > I liked the garden plan and theplants. But thephotos were taken in
      bright light. Let the light soften a bit - I mean, take photos in the
      evening or morning times when light is little less and fills the room
      by refections. Day time especially noonish time is brightest and
      won't let you capture the plants shapes and contours efficiently.
      This is just a suggetion to make the photos better.