Reminder; South East Area permaculture gathering and diploma support session

  • Graham Burnett
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2003
      A reminder that I will be hosting a permaculture gathering and diploma
      support session here in Westcliff On Sea, Essex on Saturday 26/4/03.

      This will be a chance for any permaculture people from the London or south
      East region to get together, meet up and network (or work net) , as well as
      an opportunity for those interested in, or working towards, the Permaculture
      Diploma to recieve some support, including opportunities for Action
      Learning/Think & Listen sessions.

      We will also be able to visit some local projects, including the allotment
      forest gardens that are being created in Leigh On Sea.

      The day will be free of charge, but it would be appreciated if you could
      bring contributions to a shared vegan/vegetarian meal.

      The gathering will NOT be at my house, instead will be held at 39 Manor
      Road, Westcliff On Sea, which is right next to Westcliff station (approx 45
      minutes from Fenchurch Street (the C2C line) in London), and will be from
      about 10am onwards, with maybe a pub trip in the evening?

      Cheers for now,

      Graham
      www.landandliberty.co.uk