Permaculture Introductory weekend at Dial House, near epping, Essex, May 23-25

  • Graham Burnett
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2003
      http://www.gb0063551.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/course/index.htm

      PERMACULTURE; A weekend for beginners

      Creating sustainable human communities by following nature's patterns;
      "Permaculture is a way of life. It shows us how to make the most of our
      resources by minimising waste and maximising potential. But living
      ecologically and sustainably doesn't mean giving everything up, it means
      relearning the value of nature, to understand new ways of being wealthy.
      Permaculture methods can be applied now, whether you are gardening, doing
      the shopping, looking after kids, going to work or building your own home.
      Permaculture is not about getting away from it all- it's about taking
      control of our lives, our individual needs and our common future."

      THIS WEEKEND INTRODUCTION TO PERMACULTURE WILL INCLUDE; SUSTAINABLE DESIGN
      PRINCIPLES, PERMACULTURE ETHICS, ORGANIC GARDENING, COMMUNITY ECONOMICS,
      L.E.T.S. SYSTEMS, FOREST GARDENING, WILD FOOD WALK, OPTIONAL YOGA SESSIONS,
      'HANDS ON' PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE & MORE.

      23-25 MAY 2003
      At
      DIAL HOUSE CENTRE FOR
      DYNAMIC CULTURAL CHANGE
      NORTH WEALD (near Epping)
      ESSEX

      COST; @ £60.00 (flexibility/concessions available)

      (NB. There will be space to camp at the venue. Indoor accommodation will
      also be available in the main house at an additional cost of £5.00 per
      night)

      For further details or to book places, contact Graham Burnett, email
      landandliberty@... or send an SAE to Land & Liberty, 35 Rayleigh
      Avenue, Westcliff On Sea, Essex, SS0 7DS (NB. These are NOT contact points
      for Dial House)

      For more information about Dial House see;
      http://www.southern.com/southern/band/CRASS/dialhouse.html
      The Dial House compost toilet building workshop, July 2002
      http://pages.unisonfree.net/gburnett/compostloo/essay/compostbog.htm