Seeds available

  • Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 9, 2008
      Dear all,

      I have some seeds of the following wild fruits available with me.

      Kaphal (Himalayan bayberry) - http://www.fruitipedia.com/kaphal.htm

      Aakhe (Yellow raspberry) - http://www.fruitipedia.com/aakhe.htm

      Those who are interested may contact me.

      Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
      www.fruitipedia.com

    • daniel wildman
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 13, 2008
        Dear Dr, Chiranjit Parmar: I would be intrested in getting some of the following seed:
        Kaphal (Himalayan bayberry)
        Aakhe (Yellow raspberry)
        Daniel Wildman
        132 S. 8th. St. Apt. C
        Allentown PA 18102-2250 USA
        Thank You Dan

        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 17, 2008
          Dear Daniel,

          I charge US$5 for a seed packet (about 20 seeds) to cover my costs of collection and mailing and prefer to receive this money in my PayPal account parmarch_mnd@... . Or you can pay by Western Union Money Transfer but still my choice ids PayPal as I use this money to buy books, software etc. from the US.

          So please send me money and inform me so that the seeds could be sent.

          Best regards,

          Very truly yours,

          Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
          186/3 Jail Road
          Mandi HP 175001, INDIA.
          Phones: 01905-222810, 094181-81323

          PS. Tomorrow afternoon, I am going out of town for FOUR days. So if the seeds, if not sent tomorrow, will be despatched on Monday.

          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 25, 2008
            Dear all,

            I have some seeds of Ficus roxburghii and Murraya koeningii (Gandhelu or Indian curry leaf plant - cold hardy Himalayan strain. The details can be seen at the following links in Fruitipedia.

            Gandhelu

            http://www.fruitipedia.com/gandhelu-Murraya%20koeningii.htm

            Taryambal fig

            http://www.fruitipedia.com/taryambal-Ficus%20roxburghii.htm

            Those you are interested in getting these seeds may write me.

            Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
            www.fruitipedia.com

          • im_chatt
            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 26, 2008
              I would love some of all the seeds if I may. Also please contact me
              regarding your fruitpedia...as I said when I called you from the US.
              you can go on my site...www.bravegreenlife.org and send me a comment
              with your information. The links on your site are not helpful due to
              returning emails.
              Best to you
              Lorie
              I am an herbalist getting my masters cert as well as my PhD in
              Applied Ecological Organic Psychology

              --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "Dr. Chiranjit
              Parmar" <parmarch_mnd@...> wrote:

              > Dear all,
              >
              > I have some seeds of Ficus roxburghii and Murraya koeningii
              (Gandhelu or Indian curry leaf plant - cold hardy Himalayan strain.
              The details can be seen at the following links in Fruitipedia.

              > Gandhelu
              >
              > http://www.fruitipedia.com/gandhelu-Murraya%20koeningii.htm
              >
              > Taryambal fig
              >
              > http://www.fruitipedia.com/taryambal-Ficus%20roxburghii.htm
              >
              > Those you are interested in getting these seeds may write me.
              >
              > Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
              > www.fruitipedia.com

            • Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 26, 2008
                Dear Lorie,

                I charge US$5 per seed packet to cover my costs of collection and forwarding. So please deposit this amount in my PayPal account parmarch_mnd@... or send it by Western Union Money Transfer. The seeds shall be sent by air mail.

                Please also DO NOT forget to write your STREET ADDRESS mailing the seeds.

                I shall visit your site and get back to you again.

                Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
                www.fruitipedia.com

                Parmar" <parmarch_mnd@...> wrote:

                > Dear all,
                >
                > I have some seeds of Ficus roxburghii and Murraya koeningii
                (Gandhelu or Indian curry leaf plant - cold hardy Himalayan strain.
                The details can be seen at the following links in Fruitipedia.

                > Gandhelu
                >
                > http://www.fruitipedia.com/gandhelu-Murraya%20koeningii.htm
                >
                > Taryambal fig
                >
                > http://www.fruitipedia.com/taryambal-Ficus%20roxburghii.htm
                >
                > Those you are interested in getting these seeds may write me.
                >
                > Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
                > www.fruitipedia.com

              • im_chatt
                Message 7 of 10 , Jul 8, 2008
                  Thank you. Could you tell me which seeds are still available so I
                  know how much to send to you.
                  Lorie
                  Also please send a direct email to me so I can send back my address
                  to you It seems I cannot send you and email
                  brave.life.earth@...
                  take care

                  <parmarch_mnd@...> wrote:

                  > Dear Lorie,
                  >
                  > I charge US$5 per seed packet to cover my costs of collection and
                  forwarding. So please deposit this amount in my PayPal account
                  parmarch_mnd@... or send it by Western Union Money Transfer. The
                  seeds shall be sent by air mail.

                  > Please also DO NOT forget to write your STREET ADDRESS mailing the
                  seeds.

                  > I shall visit your site and get back to you again.
                  >
                  > Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
                  > www.fruitipedia.com

                • maartendeprez
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jul 12, 2008
                    > Gandhelu, Taryambal fig

                    Are these still available? I'd love to try them both!

                    Greetings,
                    Maarten
                  • Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jul 13, 2008
                      I charge US$ 5 per seed to cover my costs and prefer to receive this amount in my PayPal account parmarch_mnd@.... Alternatively, you can also send it through Western Union Money Transfer.

                      So please send the money and inform me. The seeds will be sent the next day.

                      Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
                      www.fruitipedia.com

                      Message 10 of 10 , Jul 14, 2008
                        On the Taryambal fig: does it like the same conditions as
                        Mediterranean figs? I'm putting mine in rock soil (ground stone mixed
                        with sand). Would this be a good environment for the Raryambal fig?

                        Greetings,
                        Maarten