favorite day lily recipe

  • charfair fairchar
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12, 2008
      Thank you for asking me Steve!

      My favorite recipe for day lily is to use the lilies my grandmother gave to
      my mother who gave them to me. They are not bright orange. I pull just the
      pretty flower, and then blend them with water and some liquid stevia and
      then put some ice cubes in the strained juice and drink it. Sometimes I want
      texture, and I am not using many flowers, so I do not strain. I generally
      use the pollen. We eat honey, and there is pollen in honey, non? I have
      ditch lilies people have given to me, and I have several kinds of clover.
      The lawnmower is broken, so we have more food growing in the back yard at
      present. You know, thyme, mints, lilies, garlic, dandelion! I just don't
      have any kudzu, and my cayenne peppers are not thriving as I would like!

      I live in HIram, Georgia, USA.

      --
      Charlotte
      www.fertileprayers.blogspot.com

    • manofpeace32
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2008
        I have been wondering about the bulbs
        Since so many people have been giving them away Off free cycle.
        they say they are cultivated in China, and Japan
        (I have posted recently
        but that was mostly about the links On pfaf not working
        unless it ends in php, not html

        --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "charfair fairchar" <FertilityFair@...>