Re: [pfaf] Seeds RE: Yams

  • Diane Lee Long
    Message 1 of 18 , Jun 6 2:14 PM
      Hello John,

      I believe that Michael who is a member of this web group has a web site that he sells the yams:

      http://www.michaels4gardens.com/

      I have received plants from him before and they are top quality plants. I was so pleased that I have just placed another order from him today.

      Diane

      wellsforzoe <wellsforzoe@...> wrote:
      I am working in Northern Malawi and I'm looking for suitable seeds.
      At present I need a supplier for Velvet bean and Yam bean seeds to grow
      and research.
      Can anyone help?
      John

    • malmulh
      Message 2 of 18 , Jun 6 2:48 PM
        --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "epicormicshoot" <epicormicshoot@...>
        wrote:
        >hi raf
        try your local garden supply they are also known as abo seed

        malachy
        > Hi all,
        >
        > just wondering where i can source seeds for plants such as: ramps,
        > eleagnus ssp, groundnuts, american paw-paw, good king henry, miners
        > lettuce etc etc. - tasty and usefull perennials.
        >
        > im in melbourne, australia and these are all hard to come by.
        > thanks
        >
        > raf

        hi raf
        try your local garden supply they are also known as abo seed

        malachy
      • Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
        Message 3 of 18 , Jul 14, 2008
          Dear all,

          I am having the seeds of the following fruits

          Indian curry leaf - Murraya koeningii

          http://www.fruitipedia.com/gandhelu-Murraya%20koeningii.htm

          Jamun - Syzigium cumunii

          http://www.fruitipedia.com/jamun.htm

          You can see the details of these fruits at above Fruitipedia links.

          If anyone is interested, he may get back to me.

          Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
          www.fruitipedia.com