Re: [pfaf] Re: Permaculture (Gaia's Garden)

  • Sean Maley
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2008
      I'm pretty sure his current project, the main one, is a revised and expanded version of Gaia's Garden.  He has also mentioned several other projects, including something about "patterns in design" and a solutions oriented book that "fits right in there with Derrick Jensen, Ishmael, and Joseph Tainter".  In the latter book, he mentioned content regarding "how we evolved from hunter-gatherers to farmers to industrialists, and how what we need to do is become horticulturalists if we want to survive on the this planet."

      If anyone is in the Catskills around late August, he'll be here for a PDC:
       http://green-phoenix.org/08-08-pdc.html

      For anyone following the dialog about Daniel Quinn, "new tribalism", and "re-wilding", Jason Godeski will be a guest volunteer at this course, as well.  Dave Jacke (Edible Forest Garden's book author) will be on site, as well.

      -Sean.