Re: [pfaf] Re: Yatza Gungu?

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 2, 2008
      The fungus is growing in a living insect by keeping the immune system back.

      This property is used in Sandimmun, that is made from a Cordyceps - first
      time found as Tolypocladus inflatus ( in Norway) , and was the start of
      the transplantation era in "Modern Western Medicine".

      Ergot is a fungus of the same group, related to Cordyceps making Ergotism...

      Just to warn you , Cordyceps. fungi is heavy stuff.

      Geir FLatabø

      2008/6/2 wildwillowkins <wildwillowkins@...>:

      > >--- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "Mary Lloyd" <mary@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > One wonders why, with the wealth of natural medicine that exists, the
      > > health service continues to mis-invest in the drug industry.
      > >
      > > Love, Whinnie
      >
      > I think lobbying from strong moneyed interests has a little bit to do
      > with this! It's not about what is best, it's about how much money you
      > can make:-(
      >
      > Willowkins

    • Mary Lloyd
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 2, 2008
        Thanks Dan and all for your responses, I had no idea these fungi existed before seeing the TV programme. Yartsa Gunbu! so thats what it is....many thanks.
        Love, Whinnie