kudzu song

  • charfair fairchar
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2008
      A few people have asked about the song. The August Blog for 2007 on
      www.kudzus.blogspot.com has the words for the song. I would play and sing it
      Easter Standard Time in the evening after 6:00 and before 10:00 pm if anyone
      called me at 770*289*5306. When I get the money for a flip, I will get one
      and put something on Youtube. I only have two commercial sites, and they are
      under my name. The kudzu site is not commerical at all. No ads and no money
      comes to me from this site. Anyone wanting to make a contribution, you have
      my number. I am not seeking contributions, though. Just send the blog to
      kids who like science, or people who work in places with food pantries.

      --
      Charlotte
      www.fertileprayers.blogspot.com