Re: [pfaf] simple superweeed, kudzu

  • Pat Meadows
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2008
      On Sun, 1 Jun 2008 08:39:36 +0100, you wrote:

      >NOW you got me interested, I will have to look this up.

      Before anyone gets too enthusiastic about kudzu, they might want to take a
      look at these photos: http://www.jjanthony.com/kudzu/houses.html

      On the other hand, I think it must have biofuel possibilities.

      I have not personally seen kudzu; we live in northern Pennsylvania - no
      kudzu here. At least not yet, although I suppose Global Warming will
      extend its range.

      Cheers,
      Pat
      --
      Northern Pennsylvania

      CLICK DAILY TO FEED THE HUNGRY
      http://www.thehungersite.com/
    • Traveler in Thyme
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2008
        I have personally seen miles of nowhere overrun with kudzu, please don't
        plant any near me!

        Marcia Cash
        ~Traveler in Thyme~