Re: [pfaf] simple superweeed, kudzu

  • Infowolf1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , May 31, 2008
      how did the song go?

      In a message dated 5/31/2008 12:08:39 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      FertilityFair@... writes:

      Posters would be nice. But who would put them up? Who would pay for the
      posters? Not many people see compassionately and not many people want to
      prepare so that people know they can survive--now. There are people who are
      hungry and they live next door to kudzu. They just don't know. I sang the
      song about kudzu I wrote in Pennsylvania last Sunday night. Maybe someone
      will remember it when they are hungry or meet someone hungry.

      Peace,
      Charlotte
      www.fertileprayers.www.fertiwww
      www.IonWays.www.IonWays

      Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.

    • Mary Lloyd
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2008
        NOW you got me interested, I will have to look this up.
        Blessings Charlotte, the love of God all over you.
        Love Whinnie

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 1, 2008
          On Sun, 1 Jun 2008 08:39:36 +0100, you wrote:

          >NOW you got me interested, I will have to look this up.

          Before anyone gets too enthusiastic about kudzu, they might want to take a
          look at these photos: http://www.jjanthony.com/kudzu/houses.html

          On the other hand, I think it must have biofuel possibilities.

          I have not personally seen kudzu; we live in northern Pennsylvania - no
          kudzu here. At least not yet, although I suppose Global Warming will
          extend its range.

          Cheers,
          Pat
          --
          Northern Pennsylvania

          CLICK DAILY TO FEED THE HUNGRY
          http://www.thehungersite.com/
        • Traveler in Thyme
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 1, 2008
            I have personally seen miles of nowhere overrun with kudzu, please don't
            plant any near me!

            Marcia Cash
            ~Traveler in Thyme~