Re: [pfaf] Siberian ginseng

  • Boomverzorging VZW
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3 11:34 AM
      Here in Belgium we grow Eleutherococcus sieboldiana, E. simonii en E. henrii in the garden. E. henrii doesn't grow well, the other are excellent plants that grow rather easy. The name has been changed from Acanthopanax to Eleutherococcus, what could caus esome confusion.

      Wim peeters
      Belgium
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 4 12:00 AM
        Is Eleutherococcus sieboldiana decorative in the garden, or should it only be growned as a medicinal plant. I also wonder if sieboldiana has the same properties as senticosus.  .
        lena i/sweden

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 4 8:16 AM
          As far as I know hass Eleutherococcus sieboldii no medical use. You can find more info at : http://www.scs.leeds.ac.uk/pfaf/D_search.html

          The plant has only little ornamental value, no big colourful flowers, nor fruits.

          Wim peeters