Re: [pfaf] Book Review

  • Donald Sunday
    Message 1 of 2 , May 27, 2008
      Thanks Doctor,
      I believe your work will be of greater use to plant lovers like our group.Sometime to came i will like to have information on the Multiplication techniques used to multiply fruit trees.
      Receive encouragement from me and work harder to publish them in your website so that I can visit and obtain information.
      Thanks

      Kigham Donald Sunday
      Receptionist-Switchboard operator
      P O BOX 5506,Yaounde-Cameroon
      International Union for Conservation of Nature(IUCN)
      Regional Office for central Africa
      TEl:(237)75 73 86 12/22 21 64 96
      Fax:(237)22 21 32 18/22 21 64 97