Re: tree products

  • vm_kwt
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2008
      hi
      i am vairamuthu from india , preparing and supplying a
      co-green materials like differnt size of plates and bowls
      from the part of tress ,it is completly free from fungy,
      and eliminated other interferring negative elements
      accordingly . toally it is a eco -friendly , bio degratable
      material . moreover we are manufacturing cocobowl
      cups in differnt sizes ,styles , dimensions and diffent colours ,it
      is completly modified from coconut shells,

      wooden boxes , almiras, chairs , benches , are also willing to
      supply if you give the specific dimensions ,
      our special skill is wood carving .
      we are expecting your feed back

      m.vairamuthu
      v.m exports india