Pinus Pinea Seed! (Jim)

  • Diane Lee Long
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5 3:48 PM
      Dear Jim,

      I went out to the garden shed to get today and I happened to notice the seeds that you sent me that had been planted.

      WoW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I must have about 20 little trees ranging from 2-5 inches.

      I could not believe my eyes. I have never had such luck with seeds that I have never grown before from another country.

      I hope everyone else gets the same results I did. Would like to hear from others if their seed grew as well.

      I do not remember if I have mentioned it to you, but I have searched for these seeds for several years, at no avail. and thanks to you, now I have the trees.

      May the Lord Bless you and your loved ones.

      Yeshua's Servant,

      Diane

      Message 2 of 2 , May 7 2:54 PM
        My Monkey Puzzle seeds have not come above ground level,but rooting is going
        on...
        in 30 years there might be new seeds ??

        Geir Flatabø