gratifying responses

  • Traveler in Thyme
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14 10:46 AM
      Thank you, to everyone who wrote such nice things about my last article,
      "Spring Thyme". Here is a very interesting link from Evans Odula, of
      Kenya, about a project for orphans on Rusinga Island.

      http://www.badilisha.org/

      Hallo Marcia cash i also live in abeach in Rusinga island kenya where theb
      population which is there is immigrant and people seems to be more focused
      in fishing and the land is too small,but i managed to demaonstrate to people
      thateven in public places food can be grown,remember most kids lucked
      vitamins since the major food is fish and this caused malnutrition in some
      kids,but from the experience i showed to them from what i learnt in
      permaculture i came to realise that seing is believing.
      Marcia i managed to put up sacks and filled them with soil and abit of
      compost manure and let them stay for sometime,and when i finally
      transplanted the vegetables to in them ,they were wonderfull and slowly
      people believed that crops can be grown even in public places ,it is very
      possible and achievable thanks for sharing.
      evans odula www.badilisha.org

      Thank you.
      Marcia Cash
      ~Traveler in Thyme~