Re: [pfaf] Spanish Moss Info.

  • dragonweyrgifts
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 5, 2008
      In Florida, Spanish Moss comes with redbugs, a variety of noseeums that itch and sting so wear long sleeves and gloves to harvest it. Not sure how you could kill the noseeums and keep the value in the moss. I use it for decoration in potted plants or potpourri. I cleanse it by boiling for 3 min. Wynette

    • Dorothy Pagano
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 6, 2008
        I think it used to be used as a stuffing for furniture. Mvhayv