Re: [pfaf] Five: Odd Plant Relatives

  • Infowolf1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 31, 2008
      remember, the cashews and their rinds are poisonous until
      cooked. So called raw are just not roasted as much.

      Mary Christine

      In a message dated 3/31/2008 2:42:58 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      trphilp@... writes:

      Yeah I'll let the group know if it works out. I don't know where I'm going
      to get cashew cuttings from though as I'm up in Canada which I'm guessing is a
      far cry from the nearest cashew orchard. And Dan, just for your
      information.Yeah I'll let the group know if it works out. I don't know where I'm going to
      get

      Travis

      From: daniel wildman <spiderman18102@ yahoo.com>
      To: pfaf@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 19:50:16 -0700 (PDT)
      Subject: [pfaf] Five: Odd Plant Relatives

      _http://mygardenguid_ (http://mygardenguid/) e.com/index. php?option=
      com_content& task=view& id=1043&Itemid= 27

      Home.

    • daniel wildman
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1, 2008
        Travis: Thank you for the info. about what Scions are, I was not familiar what that term, that is why I ask. I will add it to my list of ever learning new things.. Dan

        Yeah I'll let the group know if it works out. I don't know where I'm going to get cashew cuttings from though as I'm up in Canada which I'm guessing is a far cry from the nearest cashew orchard. And Dan, just for your information. .. Scions are cuttings; detached roots or twigs which are grafted onto root stock.

        Travis