Source of seeds and tubers of future plant

  • bsafronovitz
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2002
      Dear Friends,
      I am an expert on hydroponics running an organization named
      Hydro-Domestic ( I believe every one should grow his/her own vegies
      etc. Recently I am busy with rural community project whereby I
      suggest to focus on Future Crops. One of the high potential
      plant/crop is the Helianthus tuber.
      I am looking for source of seeds of this plant and other seeds or
      tubers to start a commercial pilot in the rural areas.
      Any one that can assist will be highly appreciated.
      To the group members free hydroponics advise is granted.
      Thanks,
      Ben Safronovitz
      South africa