[Fwd: Re: bed and chestnut]

  • Rich Morris
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2008
      Please contact Anthony if interested.

      Rich

      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject: Re: bed and chestnut
      Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 13:55:03 +0000
      From: Anthony and Ele <axdb20@...>

      Hi Rich,
      Got some chestnuts here! Could do with being planted asap!
      Have approximately 175 available (they are 40/60cms) and could also
      possibly supply spirals and canes if needed
      Costs would be 30p per tree, 10p per cane and spiral 20p each.
      If people could let me know asap (I'm more than happy for people to
      e-mail me on this address)
      Cheers
      Anthony

      http://www.heartwood-creations.co.uk