Re: [pfaf] perennial vegetables

  • Teeter
    Message 1 of 22 , Feb 28, 2008
      http://www.agroforestry.net/pubs/perennial_vegetables.html
      http://garden.lovetoknow.com/wiki/Perennial_Foods

      These two links should get you a good perennial garden going.

      On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 10:14 AM, Pat Meadows <pat@...> wrote:

      > On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 13:50:25 +0100, you wrote:
      >
      > >There is a book, I have not read, but which is very promising. It's
      > >"Perennial Vegetables" by Eric Toensmeier, who co-authored the famous
      > >"Edible Forest Gardens" book. See
      > >http://www.chelseagreen.com/2007/items/perennialvegetables for
      > >detailed information.
      >
      > I've read it, in fact I bought it. It is a terrific book, very very
      > helpful.
      >
      > I bought it on Amazon, where it is significantly cheaper.
      >
      > Pat
      > -- Northern Pennsylvania
      > http://www.entire-of-itself.blogspot.com/
      > 'Every one of us can do something to protect and care for our planet.
      > We should live in such a way that makes a future possible.'
      > - Thich Nhat Hanh

    • edibleforests
      Message 2 of 22 , Mar 1, 2008
        hello all,

        i'm new to the group but have been a follower of pfaf for many
        years... just wanted to chime in... for a great resource on perennial
        vegetables i highly recommend reading the book Perennial Vegetables by
        Eric Toensmeier. Check it out of your local library or order it from
        the publisher. have fun reading... if you would like to check out a
        Toensmeier co-created project go to www.communitysupportedforestry.com

        be well,
        jonathan