Re: [pfaf] A question from Argentina (fwd)

  • Linda Roberts
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 26, 2001
      Andrea,
      I can only speak of the Hawthorns here in North America and of the 26 or so
      that are according to Elias and Dykeman distinguishable, they all have
      edible fruit and list no poisonous look alikes.
      Linda in Georgia, USA
      Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 19:03:49 -0300
      From: Andrea Cordone <drakaika@...>
      To: Richard Morris <webmaster@...>
      Subject: A question from Argentina

      Dear Richard,

      I write you now because I need this information: Are all the species of
      Crataegus edible? I´m look in books, internet and ask to some people, but I
      not find the answer. Can you help me, please?

      I identify these species of Crataegus in my area: C.crus-galli and C.
      lavallei, but there are more species in my country.

      Thank you, Richard (and sorry for my english)

      Andrea Cordone