Re: Japanese Dogwood

  • Richard Morris
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 25, 2002
      Can anyone help with this?

      --
      Plants for a Future: 7000 useful plants
      Web: http://www.pfaf.org/ := http://www.comp.leeds.ac.uk/pfaf/
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 25, 2002
        all of my cornus mas do this, doesnt seem to affect their vitality.....
        mIEKAL zone 4 wisconsin

        Richard Morris wrote:

        > Can anyone help with this?
        >
        > CHEMECH@... wrote:
        > >
        > > The bark on our Japanese dogwood is starting to peel. Is this common?
        > >
        > > G W Gage
        >
        > --
        > Plants for a Future: 7000 useful plants
        > Web: http://www.pfaf.org/ := http://www.comp.leeds.ac.uk/pfaf/
        > Snail: Blagdon Cross, Ashwater, Beaworthy, Devon, EX21 5DF
        > Tel: 01208 872 963 / 0845 458 4719
        > Email: webmaster@...

      • Boomverzorging VZW
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 26, 2002
          For Cornus mas it is very normal, and a sign of good health. When Cornus kousa, Cornus florida and Cornus nuttalli are peeling, it could mean there is a problem. But it is very difficult to say what is wrong without seeing the plants.

          Wim peeters