Re: Chaya

  • STEVE BANYAI
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 4, 2008
      I HAVE CHAYA IN PORT MANSFIELD, 400 MILES SOUTH OF
      HOUSTON, TX. STEVE BANYAI

      Looking for last minute shopping deals?
    • roaryfranklin
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 12, 2008
        Hi there,

        I've been looking everywhere for chaya. Can you mail cuttings to
        Denver?

        Thanks!

        Rory

        --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, Gail <gail49@...> wrote:

        > For those of you wanting chaya, I have quite a few here in Houston,
        > Texas, and they have made it through the winter (thus far) with only
        > burned leaves. I'll be happy to send out cuttings later this spring,
        > once the plants start really growing actively again. Mine is the type
        > with no stinging hairs.
        > Gail

      • lantana camara
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 14, 2008
          Hey Rory,
          Im Titik from Jakarta, Indonesia. I have a big tree of chaya..but, ur place is so far away. Denver...

          Good luck for looking for that plant
          regard,
          Titik

          roaryfranklin <roaryfranklin@...> wrote: Hi there,

          I've been looking everywhere for chaya. Can you mail cuttings to
          Denver?

          Thanks!

          Rory

          --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, Gail <gail49@...> wrote:

          > For those of you wanting chaya, I have quite a few here in Houston,
          > Texas, and they have made it through the winter (thus far) with only
          > burned leaves. I'll be happy to send out cuttings later this spring,
          > once the plants start really growing actively again. Mine is the type
          > with no stinging hairs.
          > Gail

        • rory franklin
          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 14, 2008
            I don't think you can get much farther from Denver
            than Indonesia! Thank you for the reply, though. I
            appreciate it.

            Best wishes,

            Rory

            --- lantana camara <lantana_camaral@...>
            wrote:

            > Hey Rory,
            > Im Titik from Jakarta, Indonesia. I have a big tree
            > of chaya..but, ur place is so far away. Denver...
            >
            > Good luck for looking for that plant
            > regard,
            > Titik
            >
            > roaryfranklin <roaryfranklin@...> wrote:
            > Hi there,
            >
            > I've been looking everywhere for chaya. Can you
            > mail cuttings to
            > Denver?
            >
            > Thanks!
            >
            > Rory
            >
            > --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, Gail <gail49@...>
            > wrote:
            > >
            > > For those of you wanting chaya, I have quite a
            > few here in Houston,
            > > Texas, and they have made it through the winter
            > (thus far) with only
            > > burned leaves. I'll be happy to send out cuttings
            > later this spring,
            > > once the plants start really growing actively
            > again. Mine is the type
            > > with no stinging hairs.
            > > Gail

            > removed]

            Be a better friend, newshound, and
          • Gail
            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 16, 2008
              --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "roaryfranklin" <roaryfranklin@...> wrote:

              > Hi there,
              >
              > I've been looking everywhere for chaya. Can you mail cuttings to
              > Denver?
              >
              > Thanks!
              >
              > Rory
              I don't see why not, the plant roots very easily. Please email me off
              group in about a month, as the plants should be taking off well by then.
              Gail