Seedlings of Pinus sabiniana and evergreen Elaeagnus

  • v.scherrer
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2008
      Hello,
      Please inform me in case anybody can provide or knows a possible mail
      order supplier of seedlings of Pinus sabiniana, Elaeagnus cordifolia,
      -macrophylla and/or -x ebbingei.
      Thanks in advance
      Vital
    • Allmende Verden
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2008
        Google will show you lots of suppliers for elaeagnus x ebbingei. but
        seedlings? Ours are definitely pruned:
        http://forum.planten.de/galerie/v/user/allmendeperma/082_elaegnus_x_ebbingei_Bl_tter.jpg.html
        here you can see the leaves of the crown
        and
        http://forum.planten.de/galerie/v/user/allmendeperma/083_die_durchgeschossne_Unteralge.jpg.html
        shows the leaves of a branche coming from the bottom of the trunk.
        Whatever this might be...

        *Klaus

        Zitat von "v.scherrer" <vital233@...>:

        > Hello,
        > Please inform me in case anybody can provide or knows a possible mail
        > order supplier of seedlings of Pinus sabiniana, Elaeagnus cordifolia,
        > -macrophylla and/or -x ebbingei.
        > Thanks in advance
        > Vital

        Artilleriestr. 6