Crataegus

  • kenhaymes
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2002
      Does anyone know the chromsome number for hawthorn species? I am
      writing an article on using microsatellite markers in the Rose family
      and I would like to include the 2N for Crataegus phaenopyrum. I have
      contacted the USDA National Arboretum but they did not have the
      information. We would greatly appreciate any help you could offer.

      Ken