Naked Oats Naked Barley & Spelt Seed Supplier in Europe

  • RJW
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2008
      Would any of you folks know of a supplier of the above seeds? We wish to grow some of the older cereals on a small-scale (1 or 2 acres) for hand harvest and do not have the resources to enter into high tonnage buy-back contracts or global marketing deals with breeders. We seek Avena nuda, Hordeum valgare var. nudum or Hardeum distichon, Triticum aestivum spelta (such as Holstenkorn, Schwabenkorn, Alkor, Poeme etc) and perhaps others such as Einkorn (Triticum monococcum). The Real Seed company do a naked oat for gardeners but I've found no other suppliers. Thank you.