Re: [pfaf] QUESTION: Bamboo?

  • Carol Widger
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2008
      Hi Peg
      How about good old southeasten cane, the only native bamboo found in
      America. It used to grow in vast canebreaks along riverbanks, bayous and
      swamps, and indicated fertile farm land for the settlers...
      More info
      http://etd.lsu.edu/docs/available/etd-11142006-115235/unrestricted/Gagnon_dis.pdf

      Hope that helps!
      left coast Carol in CA