Re: [pfaf] Re: Forever autumn?

  • Vic Doyle
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 21, 2008
      The snowdrops are out in London, another thing is that my honeysuckle is still flowering now in the last weeks of January!

      Travis Philp <trphilp@...> wrote: Last year here in southern ontario canada we had a very extended fall. A friend of mine went canoing on her Christmas break which is unheard of around these parts. Except for a few flurries in November I don't think we got snow until after Christmas.

      This year was a little more normalized in the fall but about two weeks ago we were getting temperatures well above freezing for a number of days, which is definetly not normal for this area. Whether or not humans are the cause, things are definetly warming up lately...