Any Israelis i the group

  • ariel023
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 9, 2008
      Hi
      My name is Ariel, agronomist and a grower of exotic fruits,
      located in central Israel

      Any israelis or rare exotic fruits collectors here?

      Ariel
    • Spidra Webster
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 16, 2008
        On Jan 9, 2008, at 12:38 PM, ariel023 wrote:

        > Hi
        > My name is Ariel, agronomist and a grower of exotic fruits,
        > located in central Israel
        >
        > Any israelis or rare exotic fruits collectors here?
        >
        > Ariel

        I'm co-chair of the Golden Gate chapter of the California Rare Fruit
        Growers. For myself, I tend to focus more on lesser-grown fruits
        (alpine strawberries, thimbleberries, medlar) rather than trying to
        grow tropicals in a Mediterranean climate, but others in my group
        wrestle with growing bananas, sapote, and other things.

        Megan Lynch

        Berkeley, CA

        NAFEX: I'm in USDA Zone 9b

        Treadle On: My current wishlist is a Bronze Embossed White, Singer
        Cabinet 42 & Chair, Singer Leather Patcher 29 series treadle, Kenmore
        De Luxe 551 Cabinet & Chair, Singer 500 carrying case, Wonder Wheel
        for Necchi BU Mira, Necchi treadle cabinet

      • veronica giselle lescano
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 16, 2008
          Hello,
          I¨m looking for information about a kind of natural flask, pumpkin is mainly used in north Argentina and south-Brazil to create the best environmetal conditions for yerba mate-seeds to develop, shoots are lated planted on land. I would be very grateful to receive some data.
          Veronica

          ariel023 <ariel023@...> escribió:
          Hi
          My name is Ariel, agronomist and a grower of exotic fruits,
          located in central Israel

          Any israelis or rare exotic fruits collectors here?

          Ariel

        • Javier Cosp
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 17, 2008
            I am from Paraguay. I am a yerba mate user but I dont know about
            its reproduction. Maybe I can find out.

            Javier Cosp
            Asunción