Re: [pfaf] SUGAR BEET SEED

  • Jean Damgaard
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 15, 2008
      Hi Gloria and Michael,

      thank you both for the sugar beet links, we can't seem
      to get them in the UK or in Denmark (where I live). I
      was a member of the Tue project in Scotland, before it
      ended and was reborn as Phoenix. It is a
      learning/teaching group. People on the ground grow
      crops, and we at the online group do research for
      them.

      Jean

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs