Re: [pfaf] Hibiscus Plants

  • siderea
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 15, 2008
      Hi Sunny
      Did you have an overnight freeze? This has to me before here in Ca, with
      frost tender plants. Cover them with paper grocery bags, if they are
      small enough, or a breathable clothe tarp, and a bank of heavy mulch to
      protect the new buds till all danger of frost is over. Hibiscus are
      sturdy plants, and will very likely recover just fine. Like rosemary and
      fuschias, an occasional frost won't do much harm.
      hope that helps
      left coast carol