Re: Re: [pfaf] Any Canadians in the group?

  • Travis Philp
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 13, 2008
      Hello Karl. Thanks for the reply. I'm not sure if you can help me or not. As I said in my previous email, I'm looking for non-synthetic plant stock that is native to the mixedwood plains region of ontario. So if you know of any nurseries or individuals in Ontario who may have such stock then that'd be a great help. And I suppose could email you my rough plans once they are done and you could give me your input. A second opinion is always welcome.

      Thanks again,

      Travis