Re: [pfaf] SUGAR BEET SEED

  • Michael Porter
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 10, 2008
      Also www.millingtonseed.com have sugar beet seed, ---regards, Michael

      Jean Damgaard <jean.weston@...> wrote: Hi Everyone,

      I'm looking for sugar beet seeds, does anyone know
      where I could get hold of any, or does anyone grow
      sugar beets? We will be growing them in Scotland.

      Thanks
      Jean

      Be a better friend, newshound, and

    • Jean Damgaard
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 15, 2008
        Hi Gloria and Michael,

        thank you both for the sugar beet links, we can't seem
        to get them in the UK or in Denmark (where I live). I
        was a member of the Tue project in Scotland, before it
        ended and was reborn as Phoenix. It is a
        learning/teaching group. People on the ground grow
        crops, and we at the online group do research for
        them.

        Jean

        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs