SUGAR BEET SEED

  • Jean Damgaard
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 4, 2008
      Hi Everyone,

      I'm looking for sugar beet seeds, does anyone know
      where I could get hold of any, or does anyone grow
      sugar beets? We will be growing them in Scotland.

      Thanks
      Jean

      Be a better friend, newshound, and
    • aub
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 8, 2008
        Dear Pat did you get the last email which I set to your email
        address?Aub
        --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, Patricia Jones <cherokee32@...> wrote:

        > Hi Aub,
        > Would these grow in Kentucky (US). If so, I'd love to get some
        from you!
        > Pat
        >

        > > 1b. Re: WANTED: willow cuttings in north london> Posted by: "orb
        orb" orb1806@... orb1806> Date: Fri Jan 4, 2008 4:09 am ((PST))> > I
        have plenty of Goat Willow cuttings as I have just had to trim mine,
        tell ex atly what you want and I'll find out about posting> Aub

      • Michael Porter

            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 15, 2008
              Hi Gloria and Michael,

              thank you both for the sugar beet links, we can't seem
              to get them in the UK or in Denmark (where I live). I
              was a member of the Tue project in Scotland, before it
              ended and was reborn as Phoenix. It is a
              learning/teaching group. People on the ground grow
              crops, and we at the online group do research for
              them.

              Jean

              http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs