RE: WANTED: willow cuttings in north london

  • Patricia Jones
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 4, 2008
      Hi Aub,
      Would these grow in Kentucky (US). If so, I'd love to get some from you!
      Pat

      > 1b. Re: WANTED: willow cuttings in north london> Posted by: "orb orb" orb1806@... orb1806> Date: Fri Jan 4, 2008 4:09 am ((PST))> > I have plenty of Goat Willow cuttings as I have just had to trim mine, tell ex atly what you want and I'll find out about posting> Aub
    • Jean Damgaard
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 4, 2008
        Hi Everyone,

        I'm looking for sugar beet seeds, does anyone know
        where I could get hold of any, or does anyone grow
        sugar beets? We will be growing them in Scotland.

        Thanks
        Jean

        Be a better friend, newshound, and
      • aub
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 8, 2008
          Dear Pat did you get the last email which I set to your email
          address?Aub
          --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, Patricia Jones <cherokee32@...> wrote:

          > Hi Aub,
          > Would these grow in Kentucky (US). If so, I'd love to get some
          from you!
          > Pat
          >

          > > 1b. Re: WANTED: willow cuttings in north london> Posted by: "orb
          orb" orb1806@... orb1806> Date: Fri Jan 4, 2008 4:09 am ((PST))> > I
          have plenty of Goat Willow cuttings as I have just had to trim mine,
          tell ex atly what you want and I'll find out about posting> Aub

        • Michael Porter

              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 15, 2008
                Hi Gloria and Michael,

                thank you both for the sugar beet links, we can't seem
                to get them in the UK or in Denmark (where I live). I
                was a member of the Tue project in Scotland, before it
                ended and was reborn as Phoenix. It is a
                learning/teaching group. People on the ground grow
                crops, and we at the online group do research for
                them.

                Jean

                http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs