WANTED: willow cuttings in north london

  • mikeandgem
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 4, 2008
      does anyone localish have Goat Willow (Salix caprea) or Purple Willow
      (Salix purpurea) that i could have some cuttings of?
      or i'd be delighted to pay the postage if someone could send me some.
    • orb orb
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 4, 2008
        I have plenty of Goat Willow cuttings as I have just had to trim mine, tell ex atly what you want and I'll find out about posting
        Aub

        mikeandgem <harrisgemma@...> wrote:
        does anyone localish have Goat Willow (Salix caprea) or Purple Willow
        (Salix purpurea) that i could have some cuttings of?
        or i'd be delighted to pay the postage if someone could send me some.

      • Patricia Jones
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 4, 2008
          Hi Aub,
          Would these grow in Kentucky (US). If so, I'd love to get some from you!
          Pat

          > 1b. Re: WANTED: willow cuttings in north london> Posted by: "orb orb" orb1806@... orb1806> Date: Fri Jan 4, 2008 4:09 am ((PST))> > I have plenty of Goat Willow cuttings as I have just had to trim mine, tell ex atly what you want and I'll find out about posting> Aub
        • Jean Damgaard
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 4, 2008
            Hi Everyone,

            I'm looking for sugar beet seeds, does anyone know
            where I could get hold of any, or does anyone grow
            sugar beets? We will be growing them in Scotland.

            Thanks
            Jean

            Be a better friend, newshound, and
          • aub
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 8, 2008
              Dear Pat did you get the last email which I set to your email
              address?Aub
              --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, Patricia Jones <cherokee32@...> wrote:

              > Hi Aub,
              > Would these grow in Kentucky (US). If so, I'd love to get some
              from you!
              > Pat
              >

              > > 1b. Re: WANTED: willow cuttings in north london> Posted by: "orb
              orb" orb1806@... orb1806> Date: Fri Jan 4, 2008 4:09 am ((PST))> > I
              have plenty of Goat Willow cuttings as I have just had to trim mine,
              tell ex atly what you want and I'll find out about posting> Aub

            • Michael Porter

                  Message 8 of 8 , Jan 15, 2008
                    Hi Gloria and Michael,

                    thank you both for the sugar beet links, we can't seem
                    to get them in the UK or in Denmark (where I live). I
                    was a member of the Tue project in Scotland, before it
                    ended and was reborn as Phoenix. It is a
                    learning/teaching group. People on the ground grow
                    crops, and we at the online group do research for
                    them.

                    Jean

                    http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs