Re: [pfaf] Re: Slugs

  • Pat Meadows
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 7, 2007
      On Fri, 7 Dec 2007 11:58:42 EST, you wrote:

      >It sounds to me sluggo clogs their guts and they die of
      >blockage and starvation. I don't know if that's much
      >better.

      What's better about it is that it does not harm birds and other wildlife.

      I'm not really concerned about the welfare of the slugs (sad but true) - my
      garden comes first. On the other hand, if they don't eat my plants I leave
      them alone.

      >Just catch them all, and feed them to something. Or
      >let them fall into beer and die happy.

      I've tried beer and found it really ineffective.

      Pat
      -- Northern Pennsylvania

      Good planets are hard to find; let's take care of
      the one we have.