Pasture and woodland for sale in Sussex

  • omoak108
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2007
      2 lots of 8 acres. This is classic Weald country. Big areas of native
      woodland, small fields of unimproved pasture that would be absolutely
      pyscedelic with wildflowers if given the right mangement regime
      (cutting in late August rather than early June - this happened by
      accident last year due to the wet weather and the potential was
      obvious). There is also a nice example of a gill - a stream ravine.
      The fields are sloping North, there is water here, native species will
      survive here longer in a global wrming senario - this is a survival
      place. The price is open market (sorry), but I'm channelling all the
      permy/agroforestry interest through the UK permaculture mag advert, so
      if you mention this route to the estate agent, I'll know where you're
      coming from. I particularly would like food forestry/agroforestry
      orientated neighbours as that is my interest...so make sure you get
      the estate agent to let me know if this is you. I want to close the
      sale quickly please so if you know of anyone who mighty be interested
      please make sure that you contact the estate agent sooner rather than
      later.

      http://www.permaculture-magazine.co.uk/classifieds.html#property%20and%20land

      Advert reads:

      TWO LOTS OF 8 ACRES for sale near Brightling. These are very special
      parcels of land - I think one of the most beautiful areas in Sussex if
      not England - especially if you like native woodlands. (etc)

      That was the notice on the aus permy forum (which is very active by
      the way):

      http://forums.permaculture.org.au/index.php

      WHat else now?

      Oh no animal rights nazis by the way (sorry, I'm pro Makah due to
      commitment of honour, and its the righteous cause anyway).

      If you have s sound project put a bid in and tell the agent to let me
      know what you plan on doing with the land.

      ta

      Jim