Re: [pfaf] [ sea buckthorn tissue culture]

  • Mr rajesh gupta
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 20, 2002
      Dear friends,
      I need your kind help once
      again. I would like to know what are the different
      tissue culture media apart from MS, Gamborge, White,
      Lloyd and McCown WP, Vacin and Went, Hoagland, Nitsch
      and Nitsch, Modified Knudson C etc which can be used
      perticularly for the tissue culture of woody plants. I
      will greatly appreciate if you could please send me
      the detailed composition of these woody plant culture
      media along with different plant hormones and other
      additives used in them.
      With heartiest regards and best wishes to all of you,
      Very Sincerely yours
      Rajesh kr.Gupta.

      Want to sell your car? advertise on Yahoo Autos Classifieds. It's Free!!
      visit http://in.autos.yahoo.com