sesuvium portulacastrum

  • heemanshi29
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2007
      I m hanika.. a student of bioinformatics..i m working on plant
      sesuvium portulacastrum for my project..can u please send me details
      about any tool and genes related to this plants and any bio informatic
      discovery like protein sequences as so...looking forward 4 ur reply..n
      also guide me how to proceed with work wen i working on this plants
      genes..