Re: Raw Foods for healing

  • lovinglife428
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 19, 2007
      Thank You for the information. It has been served well, and I've
      already passed the information on to others. I have been slowling
      moving to a raw vegan state. Recently, I bought a juicer and I have
      been making power smoothies for breakfeast for a couple months now.
      Do notice a difference in my attitude and feeling more relaxed.

      Jenn